Wednesday, August 11, 2021

THE FAMILY IN SPANISH

LEVEL: Complete Beginners


Today's blog is about the family. Watch the video below and practice. Some more practice below....

For some more practice, do the Quizlet.

Some vocab:

hermano/hermana - brother/sister

hijo/ hija - son/daughter

padre/ madre - father/ mother

¿Tienes....?   - Do you have....?

Tengo....  - I have...

Casado/ casada - married

Me llamo..... - My name is.....

Se llama ...... - Her name is... / his name is.....








Match the words or phrases to the meanings....



·       ¿Tienes hermanos?

·       Se llama…..

·       mi hermana

·       mi padre

·       mi novio

·       estoy casado

·       ¿Tienes hijos?

·       mi mujer



            his/her name is….

            my father

            I am married

            my sister

             my wife

      Do you have brothers and sisters?

            my boyfriend

             Do you have children?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beginners 2 - class 1 (23/04/24)

 In our first class we reviewed some contents of the previous course. Each one made an introduction of himself/herself and then we practice...